Thursday, January 14, 2010

Web Wednesday!

Yes... its Thursday morning. I went to bed at 9:30 last night, after an unexpected early start yesterday.

I have been browsing around looking for fun ways to "go green" this Valentine's day. Look for that post next week!

This week, I'm going to share my Mini Etsy with you - featuring some of the items I've marked as favorites over the past week. Check out some of the great shops I've found!

Also - still two coffee cup cozies are available for local Regina readers. Take a minute to read Tuesday's post and comment on your favorite coffee shop in Regina to receive your free cozy. I almost have them finished and will be posting photos later today on my facebook fan page! Are you a fan yet? Click the fan box to your right to become one.

Etsy
Buy Handmade
joyfulearth

No comments:

Post a Comment